Friday, June 10, 2005

BILL O'REILLY: THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION SET 234 KNOWN TERRORISTS FREE

Shocking charge!

Here's Arianna Huffington to explain:

I paid a visit to The O'Reilly Factor last night in New York to cross swords with the host over the growing movement to shut down the prison at Guantanamo Bay.

When I mentioned that 234 people had been released from Guantanamo, Bill kept challenging me to name one among them who was innocent (he even offered a reward to anyone in his audience who could provide such a name). I was confounded, pointing out again and again that I was pretty sure the Bush administration wasn't in the habit of releasing from jail guilty people who pose a threat to our national security....


Outrageous!

Much more outrageous than anything Howard Dean has said about Republicans. Bill O'Reilly says George W. Bush is aiding and abetting terrorists!

Where's the outrage?

No comments: