Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Y'know, I like to provide serious, thought-provoking commentary here, but sometimes I run across something so transcendently stupid I feel there's nothing I can add apart from the traditional that-was-transcendently-stupid response we used to use back in the '90s at Salon's Table Talk.

All of this is by way of introducing the last two paragraphs of John Podhoretz's election post-mortem in the New York Post:

With Democrats holding some sway on Capitol Hill, Bush will no longer get his way. He will, instead, become a caretaker. And maybe, in the end, that's a good thing -- because he can spend the final 25 months of his presidency focusing exclusively on securing a victory in Iraq.

And thereby turn this midterm defeat into a victory recorded by history.


To which I respond:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

I mean, really, what can I add?

No comments: