Monday, January 08, 2007

EEEK! EEEK! SOMEBODY ATTACHED SOMETHING TO AN AMERICAN FLAG WITH SCOTCH TAPE!

Not something ... something unspeakable....



The logo in the upper left corner reads "Crescent Cluster Networks." The symbols are crescent moons. Someone found this sign in New England and sent it to Robert Spencer's Jihad Watch blog. ARGH!!! NEW ENGLAND IS BECOMING ISLAMOMUSLOFASCISTAN!!!

...Or perhaps not. Crescent Cluster Networks appears to be the company name for an auto shop in Manchester, New Hampshire; the shop does business under the trade name "7 Seas Auto." How scary is 7 Seas Auto? This scary:

Good quality for the price
Ask for Alex he is quite nice and committed to reliability. Another garage asked for $745 for a job Seven Seas did it for $300. Unbeatable.


Those Muslim fiends with their deceitfully first-rate service at reasonable prices!

The commenters at Jihad Watch are responding with ... well, restraint wouldn't be the right word:

This is a flag I wouldn't mind burning.

****

Ladies and Gentlemen,
That is not our flag. As a matter of fact any flay of ours not carried by loyal Americans is a prop. They will know our flag when we plant it in their chests.

****

Outlaw Islam in the USA.

Thanks.

****

Typing in my zipcode, I found several businesses (including an "Indian" restaurant and a smog check) that I used to frequent that are owned and operated by Muslims. I will be adjusting my shopping habits accordingly. There is no law, or ethical more, that dictates where I must choose to spend my own money. At least there's not until sharia is enacted.


I think this flag alteration was just not meant all that seriously. And hey, it could be seen as nation-of-immigrants patriotic -- sort of like this:



But what do I know? I'm just a naive, deluded liberal.

No comments: